CSN® Flange Heaters
CSN® FLANGE HEATERS FOR PROCESS ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS
CSN® flange heaters for industrial applications have a wide range of applications in the electrical heating of liquids and gaseous flowing and stationary media. They are often referred to as plug-in heaters in the industrial environment. By using our high-quality, electric CSN® tubular heaters and a surface load adapted to the respective process, we guarantee a long service life and high efficiency. Only high-quality stainless steels are used. Further product advantages of our CSN® electric flange heaters are the direct heating of the medium, easy operation and low maintenance costs.
Product advantages of our CSN flange heaters
- Highly compressed U-shaped CSN® tubular heating elements are welded or hard soldered into flanges up to DN 1000.
- The flanges are designed according to the customer’s requirements with pressure rating, nominal size, installation length and sealing surface.
- The electrical connection hoods meet protection class I P 65.
- The CSN® flange heaters are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Directive 2014/68/EU (Pressure Equipment Directive).
- The CSN® tubular heating elements used in diameters of 8.5 mm, 11.5 mm or 16 mm, sealed using the patented Schniewindt Giso process, ensure above-average insulation strength.
- High-quality stainless steel materials for different media are available. Heating capacities are solved according to requirements up to the megawatt range.
- For precise temperature monitoring, thermocouples, PT 100 or mechanical controllers or temperature limiters are available.
Typical fields of application of our CSN® flange heaters
✓ chemical-petrochemical industry
✓ railroad and shipbuilding industry
✓ Mechanical and plant engineering
✓ Tank heating
We manufacture CSN® electric flange heaters from a few watts to megawatts in close consultation with our customers. We realize different switching levels according to customer requirements. We manufacture systems in potentially explosive atmospheres in the ignition protection types „Ex d“, „Ex de“, „Ex e“.
CSN® flange heaters for industrial heating are manufactured with optimally matched process controls on request. Talk to us about suitable regulation and control options. Schniewindt is certified by TÜV Nord to manufacture equipment in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU; a certificate from TÜV certifies that we meet the requirements for welding procedures in accordance with AD 2000 HP 0 I DIN EN ISO 3834-2.
For more information about our CSN® flange heaters, please refer to the individual data sheets or our catalog: