CSN® Neutral Earthing Resistors
CSN® Neutral Earthing Resistors are used in power distribution systems for star point earthing of transformer or generator windings.
According to the application (low or high ohmic neutral earthing type) pakkages made out of meander shaped stainless steel wire elements or CSN® Resistor Webs will be used as active material.
Schniewindt has already supplied units for system voltages up to 380 kV and earth fault currents up to 70 kA.
CSN® Neutral Earthing Resistors provide optimal solutions for your applications:
- high or low resistance values
- outdoor or indoor operation
- reliable, nearly maintenance-free technology
- compact design with high power density
- reliable performance at all system voltages
Every single CSN® Neutral Earthing Resistor is manufactured according to individual customer requirements.